Design Nation is a small team representing leading furniture and lighting brands in commercial, hospitality and residential projects.
We are looking for an experienced and senior sales person who will hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The focus of this role is too:
- Exceed sales budgets
- Build and maintain strong A&D client relationships by providing excellent service
- Represent Design Nation in a manner that upholds our values and reputation
- Promote the international and local brands we represent
Reporting to the General Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales numbers
- Build strong relationships with entire client list and provide best of class service
- Lead coffee catch ups, formal presentations and consultations to architects and designers; offering expert advice on product and custom solutions
- Close the deal – know the obstacles for success and what we can do to get the project over the line
- Prepare and deliver quotes, proposals, product information and contracts to clients
- Manage existing relationships – identify and deliver on what is needed to keep them coming back
- Be at the front of upcoming projects, know all the stakeholders and key decision makers and timeline
- Identify areas for business opportunity and growth and develop strategies to implement growth
- Strong product knowledge – application, price point and relevance to project
- Develop pitches and presentations
- Maximize profitability of quotes by providing accurate information for all estimates and finalizing all information prior to final order
- Understanding our quoting and inventory management system, East Coast, and utilizing to maximize efficiency – training will be provided
- Keeping it real – being open, honest and authentic in everything you do
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 7 years sales experience within the Interior or Architectural industry
- Have a network of strong relationships across the A&D industry
- A strong ability to manage the sales process and close deals
- Be organised and able to work autonomously, to a deadline
- Manage close stakeholder relationships with internal and external teams
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a respectful manner to all team members and business stakeholders
- A proactive approach and 'can do' attitude to all tasks undertaken
- Take responsibility for your performance and time management
Design Nation offers an attractive salary and commission as well as an additional 5 days paid leave, to the standard legislated leave, as wellness leave for our team to have time to regroup, rest or celebrate important moments with loved ones.
The Design Nation team stretches across NSW and VIC and are a close knit team with a great social culture.
As a leader in the furniture industry you would be encouraged to attend key industry networking events and engagements.
This is an externally focused role that requires a drivers licence and your own car for client and site visits. You will be based out of our stunning showroom in Redfern.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to the General Manager, email@example.com